Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Black, White, and Retro Wednesdays

I'm bringing back an album I started on Facebook, but got lax on. It started as Black & White Wednesday, but I've been playing quite a bit with the Polaroid ap on my Droid and would like to share those too. If I ever shoot in film, those shots will get filed under this as well.

To start it off, I've pulled from my archives of self-portraits, which is really just me taking silly pictures of myself. Why not.


Took these on my old LG Versa
Charles County Fairgrounds, 2009









I adore having my picture taken, and often take my own. What doesn't get deleted probably has my little man, Stan in them. Here we are just hanging out in the stairwell of our current residence.

My current mobile is a Droid. I like it a lot. One of the apps I'm constantly playing with is 'Retro Camera'. Droid doesn't have as many cool camera apps as *cough* iPhone, but the Polaroid feature is pretty rad. I can't get enough of it.



I totally forgot I put Photofunia on my phone. Here's one picture from that. I should definitely play with that more. I made Eddie wear this hat.




This is not a fantastic photo,
but look'it how neat.












TTFN. Until next Wednesday yeah?


1 comment:

  1. Neat! I don't know much about droid or the apps, but these are cool!

    ReplyDelete