Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rolling Hills Zoo with New Friends n stuff

I enjoy a decent zoo,

I also enjoy an adventurous, characteristic hat. Which is why I'd been itching to get back to Rolling Hills Zoo in Salina, before I left Kansas for good. Who wants to go to the Zoo alone? You've got to at least borrow someone's kid for the day. Lucky for me, I made some new friends just before I left there, and we made a day of it. My hat was still there! I can't to have adventures under it.
 and I enjoy turtles
 and I enjoy animals that mate for life
 and I enjoy when captive animals have friends

I tried to prepare them, but I don't know if anyone's really prepared to have their own paparazzi for a day...


 girls love men with babies
They were just too easy to shoot.

I do not overly enjoy apes, though I promise I respect them.
Every nice zoo should have a touch and feed section!
 The black swans, they didn't seem all that dramatic
 so strange


I need to get better at the actual 'documentation' portion of my excursions.

Anyways, how cute is this

NOTICE: Will photograph your children like a creepaH







 BrEaKinG rULeS













No comments:

Post a Comment