Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Week in Polaroid

I'm running out of stuff to blog about.
I chose to take my mobile pics specifically, exclusively in Polaroid style









I can't get enough of the casual manner in which my boy, Stan, sits himself in a chair. And, I'm always trying to get in on that.



I'm always trying to document the love affair that is, Eddie&Hera.

She really is an incredible daddy's girl, and I think Eddie got it just as bad for her.








Went to the mall, which happens just about once every 2-3 months.

Hot Topic is unfortunately the only music store in there, but it's Hot Topic, so universally, you know your way around it. They had some sweet vinyls there.



I love that the car radio tells us who and what we're listening to!
But I still gotta remember it later. I tend to take an unsteady pic of a tune I just gotta own. There's always a ton of these on my phone.







Here's a bunch of stamps.


That I seriously wanted to pick through.
Living so far from anything, like a mall, means you don't always go there on your own, so you're not always in the company of others who enjoy picking through stamps (that's you'll prob neveR use).








So I'm driving back home to Clay County, from Salina, and what to my wandering eyes should appear... two ancient grave markers randomly placed along side the stretch of road.

It was eerie, and at first I thought they were fake.

I pulled over for a few pics.
Someone is still tending them, the prairie grass, wasn't too overgrown, and the silk flowers still had color.

We could let our imaginations go wild with how two 2yr-olds from different parents came to rest here before each other.
I spent some time here, taking a few pics, and searching for the keys that fell out of my pocket.









Who wouldn't want a scary fish to snuggle with?











  
Measuring for Christmas lights, that I same-day decided not to put up.




Quote of the night "Will you come move this dog."

Stan wasn't allowing much wiggle room.






IT'S HERE!
AT Target, next to Oprah!













I was using the break in rain to shovel poo, to get in the trash before trash day.
Wasn't 'til I heard Stan make that open-mouthed yawn/whine, that I realized it had started raining again.

Mom, INSIDE!






1 comment: